Rabu, 26 Desember 2012

Recount Text My First Experience To Be An Alone Backpacker



Dalam kesempatan sebelumnya ogut sudah memberikan contoh mengenai Recount Text Bus Wаs Flowing Right Behind Me, nah pada kesempatan kali ini saya akan memberikan contoh Recount Text My First Experience To Be An Alone Backpacker. Silahkan di simak recount text dibawah ini yach...

Recount Text My First Experience To Be An Alone Backpacker

I like to go out to find a new place.

When I was in second semester, I went to Bekasi alone to visit my friend. I built my strenght to go there without knowing anything.

Firstly, I went to Terboyo to find Sinar Jaya bus to Bekasi. Unfortunately, there was no Sinar Jaya bus. A man in a locket told me to go to someone who could bring me to Bekasi. I felt so happy bacause my planning would be happen. I just payed money and got the bus. Everything was gonna be alright until the bus came to Tegal.

In Tegal bus station, a man in the bus asked me go out from the bus because that bus would bus come to Bandung.,not Jakarta ones. I felt so confused because there were so many strange men around me. After they talked for several hours, i was brought to a new one. I tried to adapt in that bus. People around me said that was true bus to Bekasi. I could not guess what I felt. The bus walked so fast until in Cikampek. When the bus was in Cikampek subway, someone told me that the bus did not pass Cikarang, so when I wanted to go tehre, I had to take off in Lippo.

Fortunately, a man told me that he had the same destination with me. I felt so happy. I could not imagine if there was not that man.

Itulah sedikit contoh recount text, mungkin masih banyak kekurangan, diharapkan saran yang sifatnya membangun sehingga penulis dapat memperbaruhi kembali. terima kasih

Recount Text My First Experience To Be An Alone Backpacker Reviewed by Indahnya Islam On Rabu, 26 Desember 2012, at 07.13 Rating: 5
DMCA.comSaat ini kamu sedang membaca artikel "Recount Text My First Experience To Be An Alone Backpacker" by Indahnya Islam pada hari Rabu, 26 Desember 2012 waktu 07.13, dalam kategori . Kamu boleh menyebarluaskan artikel Recount Text My First Experience To Be An Alone Backpacker ini dengan menyertakan link sumber dari blog ini. Mudah-mudahan Artikel Mengenai Recount Text My First Experience To Be An Alone Backpacker yang ada di blog Bali Wooden Furniture ini bisa bermanfaat bagi semuanya.